Is Travel Your Passion? Why Not Make it Your Next Career!
If you’re interested in helping transform the way vacation and business travelers experience travel, then a career with us may be right for you.
Our agency is passionate about travel and our people are dedicated to helping our clients travel better. We recognize that the best way to fulfill our mission to help more travelers is by helping each of our independent travel consultants succeed through supporting them in their careers. We know that we can’t succeed if each of our travel consultants is not recognized and valued for the individual contributions they make.
Become an independent professional cruise and travel consultant with ongoing support provided by Cruise Holidays of Metro East. This is a career that allows you to work from home or in our office, with travel benefits, training and education provided by us while you pursue your own professional and travel goals. No experience? No problem just get TICO certified and you are good to go. Have experience? Then you are off to a head start.
As a Cruise Holidays Travel Professional, you’ll receive:
- Initial Training and Online courses
- Continued Training: Annual seminars, conventions, & online lessons
- Support and guidance from Cruise Holidays of Metro East
- Access to a variety of up to date marketing tools and support
- Join our team and give yourself a chance to explore all that the travel industry has to offer
Benefits of A Career as an Independent Travel Consultant
- You can work full time or part time.
- You own your own business (you are not an employee) so you set your own hours.
- On Line Training allowing you to train at your own rate.
- Access to the product, the sales system and the training.
- Our proprietary comprehensive sales system is a provides the contacts, tools, and on line presence as one would expect from a company that is part of one of the largest sellers (Travel Leaders Group) of travel in the world.
- Your own personalized “About Me” landing page with links to our established website.
- IC’s have the ability to participate in selected international Cruise Holidays training and vendor provided courses.
- Our training can lead to accreditation by CLIA.
- You receive a split of net commissions from travel sold by you, group income from groups generated by you, and from related sales ( eg travel insurance). Generally this is on a graduated scale and will be discussed with you in an interview.
- You will be able to book personal travel at agent rates and be eligible for familiarization trips under the applicable vendor and our contract rules and regulations .